Get intro crypto gambling by finding a new Bitcoin casino. We’ve done our research and analyzed the current state of the crypto market to provide you with the best bitcoin casino options. You can get right into playing by picking from our top crypto casino list below.
Whether you’re new to crypto or just looking at utilizing your investment with gambling, we’ve got you covered with our expert guide.
Newest Bitcoin & Crypto Casinos 2023
|Casino||Full Name||Expert Rating||Deposit Bonus||Play Now|
|Winz.io||5.0 / 5||300 Free Spins|
Zero Wagering Requirements
T&Cs - Play responsibly (18+)
Cryptocurrency Casino Research
What are Bitcoin casinos?
Generally speaking, Bitcoin casinos are online casinos where you play using cryptocurrency. That, however, is not the only difference. Since they work on Blockchain technology, there are fewer restrictions and the player is given more control.
You can also expect them to offer Bitcoin games, a type of slot that’s so-called provably fair. It’s a transparent way of showing how the algorithm works, letting the player verify that the outcome of their game session was fair.
Everything you need to start playing
If you’re completely new to crypto, it can be a bit overwhelming to get started, especially if you’re looking to play at a crypto gambling site as soon as possible. We’ve created an exhaustive step-by-step guide that’s easier to follow and will get you started quickly. Note that most of these steps will only have to be completed once. After that, playing at any new Bitcoin casino will be a breeze.
- Acquire crypto – You can buy your cryptocurrency from several different exchanges. This is a good place to start. We recommend crypto exchanges such as Binance, Coinbase and Kraken. You’ll have to set up an account and complete extensive KYC, but only once.
Recommended coins for crypto gambling are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Check your favourite crypto casinos to see which coins they accept.
- Choose a virtual wallet (optional) – This step is only necessary if you intend to play with cryptocurrency long-term, or if you don’t want to buy crypto directly from a casino site. You can sign up for free virtual wallets such as Exodus Wallet, Trust Wallet and Atomic Wallet, where you’ll later be sending your cryptocurrency for storage and safekeeping.
- Select a Bitcoin casino – The top crypto casino list above can be used to find the current best crypto casinos available. They’ve been tested and are trusted by our experts. Pick one, click your way through and sign up to get started.
- Deposit funds – As with any traditional online casino, you’ll need to make a deposit before you start playing for real funds. Your crypto casino will generate a unique address to which you can send your crypto from your virtual wallet. The safest method is to copy and paste the casino account address into the address bar in your crypto wallet. Select the amount you want to fund your account with and confirm.
- Get a crypto payout – Withdrawing your winnings works the same way as when you made a deposit but reversed. Select the option to withdraw, and follow the instructions. Generate a wallet address, copy it and paste it into the address bar in your casino account. Confirm the transaction and your crypto should be instantly available in your virtual wallet.
How to find new crypto casinos
Finding a new Bitcoin casino should be easy. The easiest way possible is to simply use our list above to select a properly tested and reviewed casino. We’ve done the research so that you don’t have to, in order to save time. If you for some reason would like to look for a new crypto casino on your own, we want to give you a nudge in the right direction. Here’s what to look for:
- A proper gambling license. This is essential before you can even begin trusting a new casino. Licenses can be verified through the official websites of the regulatory authorities.
- Available customer service. New Bitcoin casinos that offer 24-hour support via live chat, phone and email are ideal.
- Launch date. Via Google or press releases, you can find out when a new casino was actually launched. This helps when you’re looking for the absolute latest additions to the Bitcoin casino market.
Advantages and disadvantages of playing with BTC
Before you consider playing at a crypto casino site, you may want to consider the pros and cons of doing so. It depends on what kind of player you are and if you’ve played with cryptocurrency before.
Whether you’re new to casinos in general or a seasoned veteran will make a difference as well. Take a look at the various advantages and disadvantages you can expect from playing at BTC casinos.
|Proper anonymity||Potential negative volatility|
|No payment fees|
|Traceability and provability|
Expect to encounter new crypto casinos that accept many different types of cryptocurrencies. You might see ones you’ve never seen before. We recommend sticking with popular crypto to get the best experience. All of them can be purchased and traded at all the biggest serious exchanges.
Find your favourites, learn more about them and use them to play at the best new Bitcoin casinos. Here’s a list of the most popular cryptocurrencies found at crypto casino sites:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Monero (XMR)
- Tether (USDT)
How we rate new Bitcoin casinos
Each new Bitcoin casino found in our list has been evaluated and ranked by our experts. The process is somewhat lengthy and involves multiple steps to ensure that any crypto casino presented on our website is fair and trustworthy.
Gambling license and security
We can never recommend an online casino that isn’t properly licensed. There are several trusted gambling licenses available and our job is to double-check the validity of any gambling license found at a new crypto casino. There’s also the matter of security, including encryption and customer safety (responsible gambling).
Provably fair games
Most Bitcoin casinos offer a ton of different games. While many of them are the traditional slots and table games that we’re used to, some go the extra mile to offer so-called provably fair slot machines. These include a transparent algorithm that the player can check to verify the outcome of the game was actually fair.
Crypto payment methods
The more options available, the better. We like when a Bitcoin casino accepts multiple cryptocurrencies so that someone with a diverse crypto wallet can take their pick. It’s important, however, that all of the cryptocurrency accepted is legitimate and trusted, and not obscure altcoins that nobody has heard of.
Support options and availability
Customer service should be able at all hours of the day, in multiple languages. The casino should also allow for different ways to be contacted, such as having not just an email address but a live chat and even a phone number too.
Bonus offers and VIP programs
Bitcoin bonuses can be really generous. How great and fair a bonus offer is will determine the rankings. There should be bonus options both for those who like to spend a lot, and those who want to start out small. We also evaluate various VIP/loyalty programs and gamification, elements that increase the longevity of a casino site.
Are new Bitcoin casinos safe?
Yes, any new crypto casino you find on our website is licensed, safe and legal. Where you’re located matters, as some restrictions may apply. However, due to the decentralized nature of crypto, you shouldn’t encounter any issues.
Do you update your lists regularly?
As soon as a new BTC casino is released, we set out to test and review it so that it can potentially end up on our list. We update our lists as often as there is a new casino that we deem worth being there.
Are all payments anonymous?
While every transaction made is traceable and provable by all parties as well as accessible from the Blockchain, your payments remain anonymous, as your name can’t be tracked by anyone.
What do I need to play at a new crypto casino?
To get started with crypto gambling, you’ll need to purchase and hold cryptocurrency and preferably store it in a virtual wallet. Once you’re all set up, you can create a crypto casino account and send funds from your wallet.