New-OnlineCasinos.com is your #1 source of expert casino reviews, guides and rankings in Ireland. We’re always updating our lists so that you can get the newest Irish online casino sites at the click of a button. Using the fastest payment methods available, you can play with real money and get access to exclusive bonuses.
Pick any new casino site from our list to get the best possible experience. We’ve done the testing so that you can relax and start playing within minutes. Of course, all the gambling sites listed here accept Irish players and euro deposits.
Newest Irish Online Casino Sites 2024
|Casino||Full Name||Expert Rating||Deposit Bonus||Play Now|
|SkyCrown||5.0 / 5||€500 Welcome Pack & 225 Free Spins|
T&Cs - Play responsibly (18+)
|Goodman Casino||5.0 / 5||€500 Welcome Pack & 150 Free Spins|
T&Cs - Play responsibly (18+)
|1Bet||4.9 / 5||100% up to €500|
T&Cs - Play responsibly (18+)
|Mr Bit||4.8 / 5||100% up to €500 & 50 Free Spins|
T&Cs - Play responsibly (18+)
How does online gambling work in Ireland?
Anyone over the age of 18 can legally play at licensed online casinos in Ireland. Every casino available to Irish players online should hold a licence from regulatory bodies such as UKGC (UK Gambling Commission) or MGA (Malta Gaming Authority). It’s completely legal to visit and play at these sites.
In 2022, the Gambling Regulatory Authority of Ireland (GRAI) was formed to put more focus on the safety of Irish players. Online gambling is still legal in all of its forms in Ireland, and we recommend mainly visiting new casino sites with a UKGC gambling licence. Every new online casino available needs to comply with the rules enforced by GRAI.
Research process and methodology
A lot goes into properly researching a new casino site. Our team follows a dedicated process and methodology to keep everything consistent and effective. This also ensures that every casino presented on our website is completely safe, legal and regulated, as well as actually convenient to visit and fun to play at.
Read more below to familiarise yourself with the process our experts go through to bring you all the best new online casinos.
- Licence and audit – Any gambling licence held by the casino site is verified with the official regulatory body. We also run an independent audit to ensure that the owner and operator are legitimate.
- SSL certificate encryption – The SSL certificate needs to be up to date to make sure that your connection to the casino website is encrypted and secure.
- Customer service – Support is contacted via live chat or email. The response is then evaluated in terms of friendliness and helpfulness.
- Payment options – The most popular payment providers are tested. The aim is to get secure, fast and smooth transactions without fees.
- Welcome bonus – We’re always looking for generous bonus offers with fair terms and low wagering requirements.
- Slots and games – The casino should have renowned software providers with some of the most popular games, in multiple categories.
5 easy steps to sign up and play
You’re just a few steps away from playing at a brand-new online casino. Getting started is easy, and with our step-by-step guide, it’ll be a breeze. Thanks to modern payment methods, making deposits and withdrawals is easier than ever before. The account creation process may vary slightly between different casino sites, but should generally only take a few minutes.
- Select a new casino. Our experts have put together a comprehensive list of the best new casino sites available to Irish players. Pick one that looks appealing and click your way through.
- Create an account. The registration process includes filling in some personal details such as name and age. In some cases, you may also have to verify your identity by sending in proof, such as a picture of your ID. You’ll also be choosing a username and password for your account.
- Claim your sign-up bonus. During the signup process, you’ll be able to claim a welcome bonus with your first deposit. It’s not mandatory but recommended to get potentially more money or free spins to play with.
- Play and win. Playing slots and games is how you should spend your time at an online casino. Some bonus terms may require you to play at certain slots to count towards your wagering requirement. Use your casino funds to play and win more money.
- Withdraw your winnings. Once you’ve won enough money, you can get a payout. This is requested via your account page. It’s recommended that you use the same payment method for withdrawals as you did for the first deposit. You can also choose to use your winnings to play more right away.
Choosing the best payment method
Irish players have a lot of payment options at most new online casinos. Whether you prefer using credit/debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers/mobile payment apps or even crypto, there’s an option for you.
Some methods are faster, some come with fees, and some aren’t eligible for bonus offers. It’ll usually be up to each individual gambling site. If you have a favourite payment provider and the casino you’re visiting accepts it, we recommend using it. Modern payment methods tend to be really fast and are often free of fees. This is especially true for mobile payments and crypto.
These are the payment providers usually found at new online casinos in Ireland.
|Credit/Debit cards||E-wallets||Bank transfers||Cryptocurrency|
Casino bonuses at new Ireland casinos
Most new casinos you visit will offer some sort of bonus. Initially, you’ll be able to claim a first-deposit bonus, also known as a welcome bonus. After that, a casino will usually offer a whole slew of different casino bonuses. They come in many different shapes and sizes, as detailed below.
The bonus you can claim with your first deposit at a new casino. It can’t be claimed more than once and is only available during account creation. More often than not, it’s a match bonus, but it can be other types of bonuses as well.
A match bonus means that the casino matches your deposit with a specific amount. It can be 100%, 200%, 300%, 400% or even 500% of the amount you deposited. In short, you get more money to play with. Just double-check the wagering requirements.
When you get free spins, you can expect to get a lot of them. They usually come in the hundreds and allow you to spin at the most popular slot machines without having to use your own funds.
If a cashback bonus is offered, it means that when you lose money while playing, you can get a percentage of it refunded on a daily or weekly basis. This increases your chances of winning as you get some of your funds back to keep playing.
The casino gives you money to play with, for free. So it’s free money, but it tends to come with wagering requirements that are hard to meet. It remains a fun way to play at a new casino for real, even if you don’t win.
A bonus type without any wagering requirements attached to it. Usually, it’s a free spins offer, but sometimes it can be a match bonus with a 1x wagering requirement, meaning that you have to wager your bonus one time before you can withdraw it.
New online casino game types
|Online slots||They’re advanced versions of your typical slot machines. Video slots and licensed slots are the most common and popular types.|
|Jackpots||Everybody joining a progressive jackpot game is contributing to the total payout amount. This is where you can truly win big.|
|Table games||We all know the classics: Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and Poker. Unlike your standard computer versions, these are played for real money.|
|Live games||Many different types of casino games are available in live versions. You’ll face a professional live dealer, in real-time, and place bets as you at a regular table game.|
|Bitcoin games||They work similarly to regular RNG slot games but use a special provable algorithm that lets the user verify that the result of the game was fair, afterwards.|
Online gambling laws – Ireland
Legitimate gambling is legal in Ireland, in all of its forms. Since 2015, we’ve been able to enjoy games and gambling sites from both Irish and offshore casino operators. It’s completely legal and safe for Irish players to visit any online casino available in Ireland. We recommend checking our list so that you’re guaranteed a safe, secure and fun gaming experience.
Problem gambling and responsibility
Should you suddenly feel that gambling isn’t fun anymore, that you’re playing for the wrong reasons, or simply can’t afford to do it anymore, we strongly recommend seeking help. You can find multiple sources of information and tools to help you gain control of your gambling habits through our dedicated responsible gambling guide. You'll also find links to get direct support for problem gambling in Ireland.
Are new casinos in Ireland safe and trustworthy?
We test and review both offshore and Irish casino operators and will only list the most trusted and secure options, with zero compromises. Legitimately licensed casino sites are generally completely safe and trustworthy.
Can I use a mobile device to play at Irish online casinos?
Absolutely. In fact, most players prefer to use their mobile devices, such as phones and tablets. It works well on both iOS and Android, and some casinos will even work on older Windows Phone devices.
How fast can I register and start playing?
These days it’ll usually only take a few minutes. We recommend having documents at hand, such as proof of identification. This will significantly reduce the time it takes to register and become eligible for payouts.
Is it legal to play at offshore casinos in Ireland?
Yes, it’s legal for Irish players to visit offshore casinos online. They should be licensed by gambling authorities such as MGA to ensure that you’re visiting a well-regulated and trusted casino.